Camping Facilities at Leeuwenboschfontein
The campsite is situated under willow trees next to a dam. Each of the campsites are equipped with water, electricity and a light point as well as a work surface/table.
A spacious shed provides for an alternate campsite should the weather turn against you. The shed is well suited as a venue for functions and includes a large indoor fireplace, showers, toilets and a kitchen.
Other facilities include hot water, cloakrooms, toilets, a bathroom with a bath and shower and a camping kitchen.
R 140 per person per night, R90 per child 10 years and younger per night.
We also have two off-road campsites that are situated away from the rest of the campsites if you prefer more peace and quiet. These sites do NOT have electricity.
- Arrival Time: Mo – Fr 14:00 - 18:00, Sa & Su 12:00 - 18:00 – An additional fee will be charged to those who arrive before mentioned times, please inform us if you will be arriving later than 20:00. Check out is 10:00AM.
- Firewood for sale on the farm
- As a courtesy to others, music and loud noise will not be tolerated.
- DSTV viewing available on request in the shed for all guests – no need to miss an important rugby match
- After six months any items left behind will be donated to charity