Camping Facilities at Leeuwenboschfontein
The campsite is situated under willow trees next to a dam. Each of the campsites are equipped with water, electricity and a light point as well as a work surface/table.
A spacious shed provides for an alternate campsite should the weather turn against you. The shed is well suited as a venue for functions and includes a large indoor fireplace, showers, toilets and a kitchen.
Other facilities include hot water, cloakrooms, toilets, a bathroom with a bath and shower and a camping kitchen.
R 135 per person per night, R85 per child 10 years and younger per night.
We also have two off-road campsites that are situated away from the rest of the campsites if you prefer more peace and quiet. These sites do NOT have electricity.
- Arrival Time: Mo – Fr 14:00, Sa & Su 12:00 – An additional fee will be charged to those who arrive before mentioned times.
- Guests do NOT have to vacate our premises by 10:00 am on a Sunday, but are invited to spend the day! Unfortunately this doesn’t count during school holidays.
- Firewood for sale on the farm
- As a courtesy to others ROWDINESS will not be allowed after 23:00
- DSTV viewing available on request in the shed for all guests – no need to miss an important rugby match
- After six months any items left behind will be donated to charity